2.7

I wrote a very polite review on their website including a picture showing the poor condition in which my hair relaxer kit had come in, they didn't post the review on the website.Nor did they contact me to apologize or at least offer a refund.

I had also sent them an email about a wig I often purchased from them, each time I received this wig it had a defect. The last time the wig was so poorly made that I couldn't wear it. They ignored my email never replied or apologized AND ..removed my option to chat with their customer service live. Since my first complaint about the defective wig, when I receive items from them the packaging is a bit busted, looks like no consideration went into it.

The last wig I ordered had a very pungent toxic chemical like spell, that eventually faded but the wig was not as expected and so that was another waste of money. These people don't care about you the moment you have an issue or complaint. I've wasted a lot of money with sams beauty. ** I would not recommend this company, they don't even try to help or acknowledge the issue ** - I included a picture of one of the relaxer kits, this is how it looked when I opened it, all dirty as though the product had been opened, spilled all over and began to crystalize near the lid.

Both relaxers I received were in poor condition.I didn't use this one.

Review about: Samsbeauty Hair Care.

Reason of review: Damaged defective - Poor customer service - No Refund.

I didn't like: Non existent customer service, No reply to complaints and issues.

Had an Experience with Samsbeauty?

Comments